U3 PARENT/TOT LEAGUE
The Under 3 (U3) soccer league is for players who turn three this calendar year. The on-field participation of a parent is required during the weekly “skills and drills” intended to introduce tots to the basics of soccer.
U3 soccer takes place at Lambeth Centennial Park (Lambeth Community Centre) on Saturday mornings.
Please note that players who turn three this year may choose to register for U4, though they must be able to play without parent participation. Parents are not allowed on the field during U4 play. U3 and U4 are very popular and changing divisions once the season begins is not possible. For more information on U4, see their page under the DIVISIONS tab.
- Tim Hortons, our U3 sponsor, provides all players with a jersey and soccer socks. These items will be received on the first day of U3 soccer. Players need to wear shorts or loose-fitting pants and athletic shoes. Cleats and shin pads are optional for this age group.
- This is a skills and drills session. Game play begins in U4.
- Snack time takes place mid-way though each session. Snack is provided each week by a different player’s parent. Snack suggestions include fresh fruit, frozen yogurt tubes, nut-free granola bars, and other healthy snacks. Please take into consideration any food allergies on your team.
- Games are played, rain or shine, as long as there is no thunder and lightning or heat advisory in effect. Cancellation information will be sent to your contact email address.
- U3 is the youngest division in London. Children must turn 3 this calendar year or wait until next year to play. For dates and times this division plays this year, please visit the registration page.